Thursday, April 23, 2015

April 2015 Birchbox

April has been a crazy month so the arrival of my Birchbox was highly appreciated!  I am completely obsessed with the box this month.  However, I do wish they had included something from Rifle Paper Co. inside like a small journal or pack of greeting cards. 


I received five amazing samples this month that are great for Spring.


First, there was a tiny sample of Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Cologne Absolue.  The fragrance is subtle with citrus undertones and I really like it.  Unfortunately, I have yet to master this type of packaging... 


Next was a sample of Whish Shave Crave Shaving Cream in coconut.  This smell is amazing and the creme leaves my skin soft and refreshed after shaving.  I might invest in a full-sized bottle! 


My sample choice this month was the Jouer Tint creme blush.  The color is amazing and I love the texture.  This blush will be perfect for warm spring days to add a flush to my cheeks. 



My least favorite sample this month is the Number 4™ Super Comb Prep & Protect because I rarely style my hair.  I also highly dislike the scent.  Hopefully soon I will find a use for it and if you have any ideas, please let me know. 


I am most looking forward to the effects of the Real Chemistry Luminous 3-Minute Peel.  Last summer I began a long battle with acne and now I have several dark spots and scars.  I really hope that this product lives up to my expectations! 


What did you receive in your April Birchbox? 

No comments:

Post a Comment