Monday, March 9, 2015

Cinderella Movie Opening

On March 13, the live-action retelling of Disney's Cinderella hits theaters.  The movie includes an all-star cast including Helena Bonham Carter, Lily James, and Richard Madden.  At Disney's Hollywood Studios, you can snap a picture in front of the golden carriage before enjoying a sneak peak of the movie.  Cinderella was my first Disney favorite so I am extremely excited to see the movie in IMAX!


My Cinderella Tsum Tsum enjoyed the movie sneak peak with me at Hollywood Studios.



If you are unfamiliar with the movie, here is my favorite trailer!

Cinderella Opening Outfit
Blue sweetheart dress / H&m shoes / Disney glass butterfly necklace / Claire s black hairband

When attending the movie this weekend, I am planning to dress up a little.  The most important items are a blue dress, headband, and something from either the Hot Topic or M.A.C. limited edition collections.


No comments:

Post a Comment