Friday, June 13, 2014

Favorite Moments in Lilly

I was first introduced to Lilly Pulitzer in college.  Students at southern universities wear their pearls to class and dress-up for every football game.  For most sorority girls, Lilly Pulitzer is the unofficial uniform of college life.  After graduating college and entering the workforce, I was finally able to purchase a few Lilly Pulitzer items for myself.  Here are a few of my favorite moments in Lilly:

1. Attending a Bridal Expo in my Lilly Pulitzer Pink Button-Down

2. Shopping in Winter Park, FL with my Husband in my Pom Poms Alexandra Top

3.  Taking our Save the Date Photos in Pensacola, FL in my Snorkel Blue Greens with Envy Elsa Top

4.  Taking a St. Patrick's Day Selfie in my First Call Chloe Dress

What are your favorite memories in Lilly Pulitzer? 
Share them below!




No comments:

Post a Comment