Thursday, May 15, 2014

What's in my Bag - Make-Up UPDATED

Like every woman, my tastes in clothing, make-up, music, movies, and everything else tend to change year after year.  One of the largest changes I have experienced came after my Mary-Kay bridal shower.  My maid of honor wanted to do something special and unique for my shower and she picked the perfect thing.  I always thought Mary-Kay was for older women who just wanted to look younger.  Boy was I wrong!  The Mary-Kay make-up I wore on my wedding day was perfect!  Everyone kept complimenting me on my make-up and it lasted through the night. Since my wedding I have been wearing Mary-Kay make-up and using their Botanical Effects Skin Care line.  My skin has never felt better!

Here are a few of my favorite products:





My review of each product individually will be posted soon!

Please leave a comment letting me know which make-up brands and products you are crazy about.  I would love to give them a try!



No comments:

Post a Comment